The Vatican announced on March 7 that Pope Francis has approved decrees of miracles for five individuals, including Pope Paul VI and Archbishop Oscar Romero, opening the way for their canonizations. Pope Paul VI will be canonized in Rome in October; the date for Archbishop Romero has not yet been announced.
- Blessed Paul VI (Giovanni Battista Montini), Supreme Pontiff
- Blessed Óscar Arnulfo Romero y Galdámez, Archbishop of San Salvador (El Salvador), Martyr
- Blessed Francesco Spinelli, diocesan priest and founder of the Institute of the Sister Adorers of the Blessed Sacrament
- Blessed Vincenzo Romani, diocesan priest
- Blessed Maria Catherine Kasper, foundress of the Institute of the Poor Handmaids of Jesus Christ