In consultation with the National Leadership Roundtable on Church Management, Catholic Theological Union (CTU) presents Critical Skills for Pastoral Leadership: Enhancing Management through Practical Wisdom. The seminar begins at 1pm on Monday and ends at noon on Friday. It has been especially helpful for colleagues and co-workers to attend the seminar together so as to reflect on their experience and enhance their skills.
Monday, August 14 – Friday, August 18, 2017
$750 (includes room and board)*
$575 commuter (includes lunch)* Single day pricing available online
The program is open to all men and women, ordained and professed, as well as lay, who serve in a leadership capacity in church or congregational ministry. It will be especially beneficial for those in new positions of pastoral leadership. The following topics will be presented and discussed:
- Theology of Leadership and Management – Stephen Bevans, SVD
- Mission Integration and Organizational Ethics – Gina Wentzel Wolfe
- Planning and Visioning – Paul Michalenko, ST
- Finances – Jim Lundholm-Eades
- Personnel Management/Team Building – Edward Tlucek, OFM
- Human Resources Management – Gary Umhoefer
- The Ministry of Fundraising and Development – Georgette Lehmuth, OSF, and Paulette Karas
- General Management Questions and Answers – Jim Lundholm-Eades
- Intercultural Approaches to Ministry – C. Vanessa White and Eddie DeLeon, CMF
Space is limited.
Register by July 15, 2017.
*A $50 fee will be assessed for registrations after July 15.
Click here to register.
Click here to download the flyer.