Growing in Leadership
“It was a fantastic three days. Extremely helpful!” – 2019 participant
This annual workshop is designed for major superiors and councilors in office two years or less. Leadership teams are encouraged to attend together. Learn from and collaborate with experts who can help you and your leadership team excel. Among the topics:
- Top 10 for new leaders
- Canon and civil law
- Navigating personnel concerns
- Leadership for vocations and formation
- Self-care and leadership
- Working with dioceses
- Safeguarding responsibilities
- Resources from CMSM and others
Connect with others new to leadership, as well as veteran leaders and experts. The workshop will include a mix of presentations, panel discussions, a “lunch & law” conversation with civil and canon lawyers (bring your questions), and conversation and fellowship. We will gather for daily prayer and Mass.
- $550/person: includes workshop, all meals, and two nights at the nearby Hilton Garden Inn (extended stay available)
- $395/person: commuter – includes workshop and all meals (except breakfast)
- The CMSM National Office is north of Washington, DC, near two major highways, Amtrak (New Carrollton station) and Greenbelt Metro (free hotel shuttle or CMSM pick-up). It is served by two airports. From BWI airport, ground transportation includes Amtrak and MARC regional rail to New Carrollton, as well as an hourly express bus to Greenbelt Metro. From Reagan National airport, take the Metro subway to the Greenbelt station (Green Line).
Questions? Please contact Susan Gibbs at email@example.com or 301-588-4030