Through the generosity of donors to the Fr. John Pavlik Scholarship Fund, up to 30 scholarships are available for the CMSM 2019 National Assembly this year.
The discounted registration rate for a Pavlik Scholar is $285, which is less than half of the regular cost of a National Assembly registration. Registration includes all materials, three breakfasts, two coffee breaks daily, Wednesday lunch, the opening reception, and the closing banquet.
Hotel reservations must be made separately, using the link in the registration form.
- Institute census of fewer than 25 total members and/or
- An institute representative has not attended a National Assembly in at least five years (since 2014) and/or
- Attendee is under 42 years old, a member of a U.S. religious institute for men, and attending the National Assembly for the first time
One scholarship per province/monastery/institute.
How to Apply
- The major superior should email or mail a request to Mr. Tom Southard, email@example.com (subject: assembly scholarship) or CMSM, 7300 Hanover Dr., Ste. 304, Greenbelt, MD 20770. Please include the following:
- Applicant’s name, position, and email address,
- Why he is eligible, and
- Why the institute/applicant is interested in attending the National Assembly this year
Scholarships will be awarded to those who meet eligibility in order of receipt. Only one scholarship per province/monastery/institute.