CMSM offers a wide variety of events, primarily for our members. In some cases, collaborators and participants from other organizations are part of these events. The information for these events is shared with all participants and an archive is made available here on our website. These documents are only available to those who have attended the workshop. For further information on access to these files, please contact Martha Novelly in the CMSM office by e-mail or phone at 301-588-4030, ext. 233.
2016 Supervision Workshop Slides and Documents
2016 CMSM Supervision Workshop on “The Evolving Challenges for Major Superiors and Supervisors”
San Antonio, Texas
Oct. 24-26, 2016
The five documents below were used during the presentations and panel discussions at the 2016 Supervision Workshop and may be downloaded via the links below.
All the files are PASSWORD PROTECTED. You must enter the password in order to open these files. Those who attended the 2016 Supervision Workshop will receive the password via email. If you have any questions, please contact Martha Novelly.
- Introduction to the Topic (Dr. Monica Applewhite)
- Changing Needs of Our Elder Members: Inviting Conversation and Collaboration (Deacon Steven DeMartino)
- Reflections on Being in Leadership at Beginning and Early Years of the Sexual Abuse Crisis (Br. Daniel Dorsey)
- Hope and Healing Response Team Program Model: A Social Work Intervention for Clergy Abuse (Journal of Social Work Values and Ethics)
- Perspectives from Rome (Msgr. Robert Oliver)
2016 Standards for Accreditation and Pre-Assembly Workshop Slides
2016 CMSM Pre-Assembly Workshop on “Instruments of Hope and Healing”
August 2, 2016
The master package of the 2016 Standards for Accreditation (including appendix documents) and the Power-Point slides used in the Pre-Assembly Workshop may be downloaded via the links below.
The Master Page file is unrestricted. The other files are PASSWORD PROTECTED. You must enter the password in order to open both files. Those who attended the Pre-Assembly Workshop will receive the password via email. If you have any questions, please contact Martha Novelly.